March 29, 2010
company name is originated from the name of a famous city. Identify the company ?
→ Cisco Systems
2) This company which was founded in 1982 got it's name from the words compatibility and
Quality. Which is the company ?
3) It is a word processing application developed in 1978 for CP/M. Later, it's 3rd version was
developed for DOS. Which is the application ?
→ Word Star
4) This company's present name is an acronym for “ Western India Products “. This company was
started as a vegitable oil trading company in 1947. Which is the company ?
5) Find the odd one
I) Totem II) VLC
III) XMMX IV) Empathy
6) A really simple question. Who is the father of Internet ?
→ Vinton Gray Cerf.
7) We know the company VIA. Do you know what VIA stands for?. Ie it's fullform.
→ Very Innovative Architecture
8) Axim, Dimension & Digital Juke Box are the discontinued brands of a famous company. Which
is the company?
9) The first Consumer Electronics show was held in june 1967. Say where it was held at?
10) EEE brand named netbooks are from Asus. What these 3 E's stands for?
→ Easy to Learn, Easy to work, Easy to play
March 28, 2010
→ AVG Technologies
2) Microsoft : Xbox 360, Sony : PlayStation 3, Nintendo:_______ ?
3) Xbox 360, Playstation 3 & wii belongs to which generation ?
→ seventh generation ( 7th generation)
4) Whose tag line is “ideas for life” ?
5) Which is the search engine system for the Gopher Protocol, developed in 1992 by Steven Foster
and Fred Barrie at the university of Nevada, Reno ?
6) Assassin's Creed Series & Far Cry Series are from _____?
7) What is the unit of mouse movement ?
8) Which programming language is known for it's turtle graphics ?
9) He created the B Programming language. He is a distinguished engineer of Google. Who is he?
→ Ken Thompson
10) Whose motto is “ The supercomputing people ” ?
March 21, 2010
2) This company began it foray into laptops with the purchase of Texas Instrument's Mobile PC
division in 1997. Which is the company?
3) TIFR is a premier institution in India for higher education and research . It is located at
Mumbai. Expand TIFR
→ Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
4) “ The best way to predict future is to discover it “ . These are the words of a famous
computerist. Who is he ?
→ Alan Kay
5) This supercomputer was the first one which rated above 1 TeraFLOPS. Which the
→ ASCI Red
6) This company was named by the fondness of it's founders for the hit television series The XFiles.
Nelson Gonzalez is its co-founder. Which is the company ?
7) There have been two explanations of it's project name. One is that it was named in respect for
one of the native American Tribe. This is greatly related & being used in the web. What is it ?
8) IMT-2000 is a family which contain standards such as 3G,GSM EDGE etc.. What is it's full
→ International Mobile Telecommunication-2000
9) The first pre-commercial 3G network was launched by NTT DoCoMo in Japan. What was its
brand name ?
10) Apple Inc was established in April 1, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and X. X sold his
shares on company to Steve Jobs & Steve Wozniak. Who is described here as X ?
→ Ronald Wayne.
March 14, 2010
2) Which game console uses the Cell Broadband Engine ( CPU) ?
→ PlayStation 3
3) Atom is the brand name of which company ?
4) It was developed from telegraphic codes. Its first commercial use was as a sevenbit
code promoted by Bell Data Services. Its development formally begun in 1960. What is
5) Who designed the Dyna book ?
→ Alan Kay
6) What is the sms of internet ?
7) Which was the first spread sheet program available for personal computers ?
8) This famous video sharing site was developed by three former paypal employees. Which is it ?
9) This company's logo has three rings in it. It's Nasdaq code is COMS. Identify the company ?
10) Whose tag line is “ leap ahead” ?
March 7, 2010
1)Who is the chairman of Mahindra Satyam ?
→ Vineet Nayyar
2) This is a company fully owned by Tata Group. It is located in
research and development in the filed of high performance computing. Which is it?
→ CRL ( Computational Research Laboratories.
3) You know Googleplex is the head quarters of Google. How do you know googolplex in
→ (10^10)^100. That is 10 raised to 10 raised to 100. Or 10 raised to googol.ie 10 ^googol
4) What is the dimension of a SD card ?
→ 32 mm x 24 mm x 2.1 mm (length x Breadth x Height )
5) What is the dimension of
→ 15 mm x 11 mm
6) Which is the High Speed Wireless internet service from MTS ?
→ M Blaze
7) Which year is known as the Alan Turing Year ?
8) Smarter planet is the project of which company ?
9) This company started on 1938 in
→ Xbox 360 ( by Microsoft).