December 11, 2010
November 19, 2010
October 15, 2010
Entertainment is something that is essential for living a cheerful and good life. Without, entertainment your life would become boring and dull. Earlier, the entertaining options, for people were quite limited but with the passage of time, and with the advancement in technology many new options were introduced as a means of entertainment for people. Video games and consoles were introduced long time back as an entertainment source, but the popularity and the craze associated with Xbox 360 have been never observed before with any of the video game. People keep aside all the activities, and love to play this game all the time. But, the only thing that makes people dislike this gaming console is when; a problem arises in the Xbox, People get annoyed, irritated and frustrated when they come to know that the Xbox is not working well and therefore need a repair. So, they shouldn’t panic instead look for the Xbox 360 repairoptions, which can help the Xbox to be repaired.
Many Xbox repair, options have been introduced in the last years. Such as repair guides, repair articles etc. Xbox 360 repair centers are one option among them. One of the most reliable and the authentic repair centre for Xbox is the Microsoft repair centre. If your Xbox is not working properly due to any reason such as the screen get freeze, loading problem arise, or even in case of red ring of death, you can simply send the Xbox to Microsoft office. If you are still in warranty, then you are fortunate enough because your Xbox will be repaired free of cost where, if you are out of warranty, then you have to pay quite huge charges for repair in addition to the shipping charges for sending the Xbox. Once you send the Xbox to the repair office they would repair the Xbox and would return you the Xbox within three weeks or the repair time period can be longer than that.
Apart, from Microsoft repair center, there are many other Xbox 360 repair centers, which are created for the Xbox repair. These centers are specifically created for the repair of the Xbox. So, if you can afford the Microsoft repair, then send it to the Microsoft, and if you can’t then send it to other repair centers for Xbox. But, whenever you send your Xbox to any repair centre, other than Microsoft, make sure that the repair centre is authentic and reliable otherwise they would make your Xbox worse instead of repairing it. The best way to estimate the authenticity of the Xbox repair centre is to have a research about it before you finally send your Xbox there or you take it there personally. While making a research about it, read the testimonials about it so that you get an idea that what the other customer have to say about this repair centre. So, these Xbox 360 repair centers are a great option for the repair of the Xbox and an easy way out.
Project Natal, Zephyr, Firebird
|The Xbox 360 displaying three red lights, indicating Red Ring of Death|
October 13, 2010
Sachin Tendulkar said, "Toshiba as a brand embodies the aspects of "Quality, Technology and Design". Toshiba's philosophy to provide the very best is something that endears me to the brand. I am very happy and proud to be associated with the brand."
October 7, 2010
September 13, 2010
X is a predictive text technology for mobile phones, developed by Motorola as a competitor to T9.
It was designed as a replacement for the old letter mappings on phones to help with word entry.
This makes some of the modern mobile phones features like text messaging and note-taking easier.
Identify the X?
Answer added on 15/10/2010: iTap
September 11, 2010
September 10, 2010
Our question is that who is known as the father of Play Station?
September 4, 2010
September 2, 2010
September 1, 2010
August 28, 2010
August 24, 2010
August 22, 2010
August 21, 2010
August 18, 2010
August 17, 2010
August 7, 2010
August 4, 2010
July 25, 2010
2) Which is the first phone using Bada OS ?
→ Samsung Wave S8500
3) Eye toy, Move etc.. belongs to which company?
4) Which famous company is the parent of “ Lionhead Studios”?
5) “ Dimitri” is the code name of a game associated with the Xbox game console.
Which is the game?
→ Milo and Kate
6) .es is the top level domain of ?
7) Expand MMORPG & tell who coined this term ?
→ Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. It was coined by Richard
8) Who made the robot ' Roxxxy', claimed to be the world's first sex robot ?
9) Whose tag line is “ Invent”?
10) Computex 2010 held at ?
July 5, 2010
2) How do you know video audio integrated operation
→VAIO ( notebooks from Sony)
3) XP in windows XP stands for ?
4) Project Natal Belongs to which game console & company?
→ Xbox and Microsoft
5) Name the open source video format based on HTML5 by Google?
6) Google celebrated the 30th birthday of a popular game with playable doodle of
the game. Which is the game?
→ Pac Man
7) What do FIRA stands for ?
→ Federation of International Robosoccer Association
8) 'TV meets Web. Web meets TV'. What's tag lineis this?
→ Google TV
9) MileStone is a smart phone from which company?
10) How do you know the Dell Mini 5 now?
→ Dell Streak
April 19, 2010
→Floating Point Operations Per Second.
2) Name the SuperComputer from NEC which was the world’s first vector processor to exceed
100 gigaFLOPS per single core ?
→ NEC SX9
3) In 1844, David Brewster introduced a device that could take photographic pictures in 3D.
Name the device ?
4) The brands H3C, TippingPoint belongs to which computer Networks company ?
5) How do you know GSA in connection with mobile phone ?
→ Global Mobile Suppliers Association
6) The ASCI Red project was a collaboration between Sandia Labs and a famous Company.
Which was the company ?
→ Intel Corporation
7) This company was started as Multitech in 1976. It began with 11 employees and US$25,000
capital. Identify the company ?
8) Which was the software described as “ as industry standard for graphic professionals” ?
→ Adobe Photoshop
9) In november 2005 MIT research Laboratories unveiled a new laptop computer, for
educational use around the world. What was it’s name?
→ OLPC or $100 or XO1
10) Who is known as the “ Father of Information Theory” ?
→ Claude Elwood Shannon.
April 14, 2010
April 11, 2010
denoted by x ?
2) Name the web appliccation frame work from Microsoft that provide functionalities similar to
that of Adobe Flash ?
3) Born on Februay 24, 1955. He is an American Businessman. He had served as the CEO of Pixar
Animation Studios. He belongs to Apple Inc. Who is he ?
→ Steve Jobs
4) How do you know the device - “ iTV” now ?
→ Apple TV
5) TMTOWTDI – is the short for one of the slogan of the programmig language Perl. What is it’s
→ “There’s is More Than One Way To Do It.”
6) What is the expansion of D-SLR in the field of Cameras ?
→ Digital – Single Lense Reflex
7) Who acquired Ximian, a developer of Open Source Linux Applications in 2003
8) Name the CPU used in the first commercially successful portable microcomputer – Osborne 1 ?
→ Zilog Z80 ( 4.0 MHz )
9) The products such as Treo, Centro & Tungston are from which company ?
10) This company was formaly known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. Now their slogan
is “ Ideas For Life “. Identify the company ?
April 4, 2010
Splash”. What we are talking about ?
2) We might have heard CDMA & TDMA. What is FDMA ?
→ Frequency Division Multiple Access
3) Name the open source project hosted by the IT giant Microsoft ?
4) Which is the German Video game company founded in 1999 by three Turkish Brothers ?
5) Really simple question. Name the place where one can use a computer with internet access,
most for a fee, usually per hour or minute ?
→ Internet Cafe or Cyber Cafe
6) “ A Personal Computer for Children Of All Ages”. Whose quotes are these ?
→ Alan Kay
7) Who publishes the games of the series “
Grand Theft Auto “ ?
→ Rockstar Games.
8) Which is the global IT Service company headquartered on Noida, founded by Shiv Nadar ?
→ HCL Technologies
9) How do you know “ Formula Translating System” more clearly ?
10) The very first item sold on Ebay was a broken _______?
March 29, 2010
company name is originated from the name of a famous city. Identify the company ?
→ Cisco Systems
2) This company which was founded in 1982 got it's name from the words compatibility and
Quality. Which is the company ?
3) It is a word processing application developed in 1978 for CP/M. Later, it's 3rd version was
developed for DOS. Which is the application ?
→ Word Star
4) This company's present name is an acronym for “ Western India Products “. This company was
started as a vegitable oil trading company in 1947. Which is the company ?
5) Find the odd one
I) Totem II) VLC
III) XMMX IV) Empathy
6) A really simple question. Who is the father of Internet ?
→ Vinton Gray Cerf.
7) We know the company VIA. Do you know what VIA stands for?. Ie it's fullform.
→ Very Innovative Architecture
8) Axim, Dimension & Digital Juke Box are the discontinued brands of a famous company. Which
is the company?
9) The first Consumer Electronics show was held in june 1967. Say where it was held at?
10) EEE brand named netbooks are from Asus. What these 3 E's stands for?
→ Easy to Learn, Easy to work, Easy to play
March 28, 2010
→ AVG Technologies
2) Microsoft : Xbox 360, Sony : PlayStation 3, Nintendo:_______ ?
3) Xbox 360, Playstation 3 & wii belongs to which generation ?
→ seventh generation ( 7th generation)
4) Whose tag line is “ideas for life” ?
5) Which is the search engine system for the Gopher Protocol, developed in 1992 by Steven Foster
and Fred Barrie at the university of Nevada, Reno ?
6) Assassin's Creed Series & Far Cry Series are from _____?
7) What is the unit of mouse movement ?
8) Which programming language is known for it's turtle graphics ?
9) He created the B Programming language. He is a distinguished engineer of Google. Who is he?
→ Ken Thompson
10) Whose motto is “ The supercomputing people ” ?
March 21, 2010
2) This company began it foray into laptops with the purchase of Texas Instrument's Mobile PC
division in 1997. Which is the company?
3) TIFR is a premier institution in India for higher education and research . It is located at
Mumbai. Expand TIFR
→ Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
4) “ The best way to predict future is to discover it “ . These are the words of a famous
computerist. Who is he ?
→ Alan Kay
5) This supercomputer was the first one which rated above 1 TeraFLOPS. Which the
→ ASCI Red
6) This company was named by the fondness of it's founders for the hit television series The XFiles.
Nelson Gonzalez is its co-founder. Which is the company ?
7) There have been two explanations of it's project name. One is that it was named in respect for
one of the native American Tribe. This is greatly related & being used in the web. What is it ?
8) IMT-2000 is a family which contain standards such as 3G,GSM EDGE etc.. What is it's full
→ International Mobile Telecommunication-2000
9) The first pre-commercial 3G network was launched by NTT DoCoMo in Japan. What was its
brand name ?
10) Apple Inc was established in April 1, 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and X. X sold his
shares on company to Steve Jobs & Steve Wozniak. Who is described here as X ?
→ Ronald Wayne.
March 14, 2010
2) Which game console uses the Cell Broadband Engine ( CPU) ?
→ PlayStation 3
3) Atom is the brand name of which company ?
4) It was developed from telegraphic codes. Its first commercial use was as a sevenbit
code promoted by Bell Data Services. Its development formally begun in 1960. What is
5) Who designed the Dyna book ?
→ Alan Kay
6) What is the sms of internet ?
7) Which was the first spread sheet program available for personal computers ?
8) This famous video sharing site was developed by three former paypal employees. Which is it ?
9) This company's logo has three rings in it. It's Nasdaq code is COMS. Identify the company ?
10) Whose tag line is “ leap ahead” ?
March 7, 2010
1)Who is the chairman of Mahindra Satyam ?
→ Vineet Nayyar
2) This is a company fully owned by Tata Group. It is located in
research and development in the filed of high performance computing. Which is it?
→ CRL ( Computational Research Laboratories.
3) You know Googleplex is the head quarters of Google. How do you know googolplex in
→ (10^10)^100. That is 10 raised to 10 raised to 100. Or 10 raised to googol.ie 10 ^googol
4) What is the dimension of a SD card ?
→ 32 mm x 24 mm x 2.1 mm (length x Breadth x Height )
5) What is the dimension of
→ 15 mm x 11 mm
6) Which is the High Speed Wireless internet service from MTS ?
→ M Blaze
7) Which year is known as the Alan Turing Year ?
8) Smarter planet is the project of which company ?
9) This company started on 1938 in
→ Xbox 360 ( by Microsoft).
February 28, 2010
2) A company brought islate.com. Which is the company ?
3) It is the first and largest body of computer professionals in India. It was started on 6 March
1965.Which is it ?
→ CSI ( Computer Society of India )
4) Which company brought the “classmate PC”, a low cost netbook ?
5) “Nexus One” is the smart phone from Google. But it is manufactured by another company.
Which is that company ?
6) What is CDMA stands for ?
→ Code Division Multiple Access
7) Who written the book - “ The Art of Computer Programming” ?
→ Donald Knuth
8) where did laser printer was developed ?
→ In Xerox
9) For gamers. What is NFS stands for ?
→ Need For Speed
10) What is DIVX stands for ?
→ Digital Video Express.